As a therapist my desire is to meet and be alongside you as you discover your deep humanity and inner strength in what can often be very difficult circumstances.
Below are some of the reasons we may have for seeking therapy:
- When we are grieving the loss of someone or something very precious to us.
- When we have experienced adverse childhood experiences .
- when we have experienced a recent traumatic event.
- When we are struggling with feelings of anxiety and depression.
- When we find ourselves in relationship difficulties.
- When we are in transition (i.e. university, career change, divorce, illness, becoming a parent/carer, children leaving home, reaching a milestone age).
- When we are in spiritual or existential crisis.
- When we just need to be heard.
My approach is intuitive and creative, attending to what’s happening for you right now, whilst giving respect and time to your unique life experiences.
Being committed to my own personal growth, I deeply believe that this way of being helps us understand ourselves better . Through therapy our lives can be enriched .
Get in touch
“"Each of us secretly and desperately yearns to be 'met' - to be recognized in our uniqueness, our fullness, and our vulnerability. We yearn to be genuinely valued by others as who we are, even that we are."”